The COVID 19 pandemic has turned the world upside down. Experts are continuing to learn more about the virus,which leads to changes in regulations and protocols. This can make it difficult when deciding whats safe and whats not especially when considering when to come for a dental visit. Uncertainty leads many to wonder is it safe to visit a dentist. The answer is Yes!
Routine dental care is essential for overall health, especially for those managing diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, and immunodeficiency. Waverly Place Dental is dedicated to providing quality care while keeping our patients and staff safe during this pandemic.
We have implemented latest health and safety standards and protocols.
- Screening- Everyone goes through Covid Screening
- Masking- Anyone entering the clinic is required to wear a mask. We will provide one at your visit if you don’t have one.
- Personal Protection Equipment- We are utilizing additional PPE including isolation gowns, face shields, higher level masks and specialized equipment to control aerosols
- Social Distancing- We have eliminated the waiting room to minimize contact. The patients will be seen precisely at their scheduled appointment time.
- Cleaning- In addition to standard infection protocols we have enhanced our cleaning practises with additional disinfectant defoggers
- Reduced Traffic- Appointment times are staggered, and we request that patients arrive unaccompanied
We pledge to keep you and your family healthy and safe. If you have any questions regarding your next dental visit please feel free to give us a call. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Be healthy and well!!!